EX.CO is looking for a high-energy, driven FP&A Analyst to join our company. In this position, you'll play a significant role in analyzing our growing operation, developing business insights, and reporting to the senior management, board and investors. You'll bring your expert analytical ability to provide key insights, recognize important opportunities, and drive strategic initiatives forward.
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end? EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
- Develop, maintain, and produce a routine and ad-hoc reports to management that deliver visibility to financial results and trends.
- Analyze the company’s bookings, revenue and actual expenses, using large complex data sets to identify trends, opportunities and risks.
- Analyze financial results, comparing actual and year-to-date performance with prior periods, forecasts, help building budget and monitoring them.
- Prepare written commentary & presentations for monthly business reviews, quarterly presentations to executive leadership, and external reporting.
- Build business models & monthly analysis for executives to improve management and make efficient decisions.
- Partner with senior management across all departments and participate in high-level projects as needed.
- Improve business operation by establishing KPI’s from scratch to define, measure, and analyze business performance.
- 3-4 years in a FP&A or Business Analyst role, experience at the Hi-Tech industry.
- B.A\B.S in Industry & Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent.
- Strong financial understanding broadly across the organization (e.g., understanding of financial statements, chart of accounts, business intelligence, FP&A processes, etc.).
- Building business KPI's.
- Experience in forecasting, budget building and modeling across the organization.
- Expert at data analysis and visualization – Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Tableau / SQL / Salesforce – Advantage.
- Excellent English, written and verbal with the ability to deliver analyses clearly and effectively.
- Storytelling abilities and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively, high standards of accuracy and precision and highly organized.