Media Operations Manager
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end? EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
- Communicate with our partners on a daily basis on their goals and needs.
- Consolidating reports - collect & gather data from different reporting systems to ensure partners KPI achievements.
- Work with our demand (Advertisers) providers to maximize revenue.
- Perform daily optimization on ad campaigns
- Keep track of each advertiser's setup with EX.CO, and manage setup nuances on the ad serving platform.
- Analyze ROI based on deliverables and performances.
- Work closely with our global sales, account management teams, product and tech on all technical aspects that are costumer related.
It will be awesome if you have:
- Excel proficiency- a MUST.
- At least 1 year experience in an online company as account manager / ad-ops.
- Understanding of the online advertising infrastructure.
- Client-focused mindset, with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results.
- A sense of urgency and ownership over our product.
- Ability to motivate people, while creating a reliable and committed team work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English, impeccable organizational and time management skills.
It will be SUPER awesome if you have:
- Experience with technical and business audiences.
- Prior experience in video advertising.
- Experience with working on DFP.
- Experience with SSPs – Big advantage.