When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end?
Playbuzz is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide. Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this one.
You love working with clients, building strong relationships and helping your partners succeed. You’re always trying to exceed our partners expectations by providing them with outstanding support. You take ownership of your accounts and are an expert problem solver. You’re looking for an exciting role as part of a small team where you can really make an impact.
Long story short, you will
- Be an integral part of the Playbuzz US team by owning and leading day to day management and communication with our publisher partners
- Liaise with AdOps to analyze partner performance and identify optimizations to increase revenue and partner success
- Consult regularly with partners to understand their current needs with the goal of growing the partnership and solving their pain points
- Give feedback to product team on feature requests, product enhancements and reporting requests from publishers
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and reporting issues, escalating to Tech, Data or AdOps teams when needed
- Monitor each partners revenue and performance closely, and communicate changes to key stakeholders
- Ensure all payments are made on-time and any issues are resolved with the Finance team
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings (monthly, quarterly) with publishers to review performance and reinforce partnership value
- Contribute to special projects of strategic importance at the direction of management
And will be awesome if you have
- 2 years account management experience, preferably in advertising or digital media
- Minimum 1 year programmatic experience and a fundamental understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and publisher landscape
- Ability to take ownership of client relationships, proactively solve problems and be flexible to react to changing priorities
- Proven track record of building, retaining and scaling out client relationships
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Tblu is a plus