Director of Account Management
EX.CO, a fast-paced, high-growth venture backed start-up, is looking for a Director of Account Management to lead the team responsible for existing Publisher business and build new strategic partnerships. Based in NY, this player-coach position offers a unique opportunity for an experienced Account Management professional to lead a growing team, while also individually helping develop and expand the business with new & innovative partnerships.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
● Lead the team responsible for day to day management and communication with US publisher partners.
● Work in tandem with the Business Development team to onboard and launch new publisher partnerships
● Liaise with AdOps to analyze partner performance and identify optimizations to increase revenue and partner success
● Consult regularly with partners to understand their current needs with the goal of growing the partnership and solving their pain points
● Work alongside the product team on feature requests, product enhancements and reporting requests from publishers
● Troubleshoot and resolve technical and reporting issues, escalating to Tech, Data or AdOps teams when needed
● Monitor each partners revenue and performance closely, and communicate changes to key stakeholders
● Ensure all payments are made on-time and any issues are resolved with the Finance team
● Conduct regularly scheduled meetings (monthly, quarterly) with publishers to review performance and reinforce partnership value
● Contribute to special projects of strategic importance at the direction of management
Account Manager Qualifications Include:
● At least five years account management experience, preferably in programmatic advertising or ad tech, including two years as a manager.
● Fundamental understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, publisher landscape and the online advertising industry
● Ability to take ownership, proactively solve problems and be flexible to react to changing priorities
● Proven track record of building, retaining and scaling out client relationships
● Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
● Self-starter that desires to be a key contributor and strong team leader.
● Excellent communication and organization skills
● Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel