We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our growing R&D!
EX.CO is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix, and many more), who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools.
Data is one of the greatest strengths of EX.CO. With 16K publishers delivering content to 242M+ active users every month, we do great things: Big Data Analysis, Insights for our Publishers and Brands, Challenging data modeling and more.
● Building scalable infrastructure for streaming, storing and processings billions of data points.
● Solving problems in a scalable and efficient way.
● Taking full ownership on building data products from design to implementation and deployment.
● Uptime and maintenance of a high-scale live data pipeline.
● Cost reduction and optimisation of compute resources.
● B.Sc./M.Sc. in computer science or a related quantitative field.
● 3+ years experience writing and maintaining ETL processes or with server-side development at scale.
● Experience with AWS or other cloud providers, including experience in handling development operations and deployments on high-scale live systems.
● Excellent Python programming skills.
● Excellent SQL and data mining skills.
● Great attitude towards work and people.
● Focus on quality and simplicity.
Experience with Airflow or other Python-based aggregation orchestration framework.