Sales Development Representative (SDR)
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end? EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 8 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huff-post, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) generates inbound and outbound qualified and engaged leads for EX.CO’s Global Sales team; you’ll be researching, prospecting, and qualifying strategic contacts across regions.
We’re looking for a highly motivated hands-on individual with a strong thrive for success, ability to work under pressure and under strict timelines
- Proven track record of success.
- Willing to work in US time zone (EST).
- Excellent English, mother tongue preferred; additional languages are a plus.
- Experience in SAAS and/or experience in the Marketing field is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as prioritization skills.
- Strong knowledge of outbound digital sales tools such as Linkedin Sales navigator, ZoomInfo, etc. Experience with Salesforce is a must.
- A positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Researching, prospecting, and qualifying lead based on predefined KPIs.
- Working on outbound and inbound activities in order to generate attention and engagement by relevant companies.
- Be knowledgeable on EX.CO’s offering and respond to basic inquiries by potential prospects
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation for all activities, including tracking the information and performance in Salesforce.
- Achieving defined KPIs.
- Working closely with EX.CO’s Marketing and Sales departments in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
- Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation.