SaaS Sales Manager, US Market (Based in Israel)
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to an end?
EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences that deliver business results, changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 8 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest brands and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this one.
You’re an experienced seller with a background successfully selling SaaS products to exceed your goals. You are currently based in Israel and experienced with the U.S. market. You’re passionate about building new offerings, and coming up with innovative ways to get clients excited. You’re energetic and independent, and you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
As a SaaS Sales Manager, you will be managing sales from Israel but working with clients in the U.S market. You will be in charge of identifying qualified leads in medium to enterprise companies, helping potential clients understand how our platform can lead them to take their digital content to the next level, and reach their business goals. You will be joining a growing team of sellers and marketers who live and breath our product and our market. You’ll be a key part in crafting our sales strategy for the year, and executing on it, filling and driving the sales pipeline.
Long story short, you will:
- Drive SaaS platform enterprise sales in the U.S market, expand customer base and generate new revenue to meet aggressive goals
- Create a methodical, scalable, data driven sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Maintain close relationships with senior executives and decision makers at enterprise businesses of different industries
- Identify new business opportunities, follow-up and build a robust sales pipeline of potential prospects
- Pitch our product remotely - including product demonstrations and proposals - while being able to demonstrate its strengths and differentiation from other products in the market
- Work with CRM data to manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work U.S. hours (Eastern time), Monday to Friday, combining work from the office and from home.
And will be awesome if you have:
- Proven experience and track record of selling to clients in the U.S. market, either while located in the U.S. or remotely from another location.
- 4 or more years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop an effective sales strategy and execute on it
- Strong experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation & outbound prospecting
- Strong familiarity with the U.S. market and how it’s structured; established relationships with Senior and C-level marketing executives in U.S based companies
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills (presentation skills)
- Self starter, highly motivated, self reliant, hands-on approach, creative thinker, able to succeed in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work remotely with teams on Eastern time / clients on all U.S. time zones and communicate effectively.
- Native level in spoken and written English - a must