When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end? EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences that deliver business results, changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 8 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest brands and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix and many more). Using our platform, they serve content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide. Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this
- Work in tandem with the Business Development team to onboard and launch new publisher partnerships and maintain the communication with them.
- Liaise with AdOps to analyze partner performance and identify optimizations to increase revenue and partner success
- Consult regularly with partners to understand their current needs with the goal of growing the partnership and solving their pain points
- Work alongside the product team on feature requests, product enhancements and reporting requests from publishers
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and reporting issues, escalating to Tech, Data or AdOps teams when needed
- Monitor each partners revenue and performance closely, and communicate changes to key stakeholders
- Ensure all payments are made on-time and any issues are resolved with the Finance team
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings (monthly, quarterly) with publishers to review performance and reinforce partnership value
- Contribute to special projects of strategic importance at the direction of management
It will be awesome if you have:
- 3 years account management experience, preferably in programmatic advertising or ad tech, including two years as a manager.
- Fundamental understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, publisher landscape and the online advertising industry
- Ability to take ownership, proactively solve problems and be flexible to react to changing priorities
- Proven track record of building, retaining and scaling out client relationships
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-starter that desires to be a key contributor and strong team leader.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel