Content Success Manager
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end?
EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences that deliver business results, changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest brands and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this one.
You're a creative person who loves working with people. Content is your passion, not just creating it yourself, but showing others how they can do it as well. You love coming up with innovative solutions to problems. You’re experienced in commercial content, and the data and optimization side of it as well.
As the Content Success Manager at EX.CO, you will lead the creative work with our platform’s clients in the Israeli market. You will work closely with the biggest local and global brands and publishers in the market to ensure the content they create on the EX.CO platform is the best it can be, and help them reach their business goals with ongoing creative support.
Long story short you will:
- Lead workshops with key clients to implement best practices of working with the EX.CO platform.
- Be a key part of the sales process, helping potential clients understand the value of the EX.CO platform, demoing the different experiences.
- Lead the creative onboarding process for each client, making sure they understand how to best use the tools to reach their goals, and how to best incorporate the platform in their day to day workflow
- Monitor clients’ content regularly, Sending reports and offering optimization tips on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Be leading the creative process for branded campaigns, managing freelance writers and/or designers as needed.
It will be awesome if you have:
- 3+ years experience managing branded/commercial content for major clients (agency experience - an advantage)
- Experience solving creative briefs with innovative concepts
- Experience working with data dashboards and analytics tools to monitor content performance and reach conclusions on how to optimize it
- Proficient in both Hebrew and English, able to create content with clients in both languages