Media Operations Manager
Content is king, as they say, but not all content (or job descriptions) are equally appealing to today’s digitally-savvy, time-strapped audiences.
For more than a decade, EX.CO has been helping publishers and brands engage their audiences with the most relevant digital experiences that drive measurable results. If you’ve taken a poll, trivia, survey or engaged with any dynamic video content in the past 10 years, chances are you’ve already experienced our industry-leading technology. What you likely haven’t seen is the unparalleled wealth of unique audience insights we can then provide our partners on the backend.
With a growing roster of premium, global clients (think CBS, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, ESPN, HuffPost, VICE) and backing from great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, we’re primed to expand our team with more exceptional talent.
Are you an innovative & creative self-starter who is amazing to work with? If yes, this job could be for you.
- Maintaining personal contact with publishers & demand partners in order to increase customer value.
- Work with team members globally to ensure timeliness of operations and proper communication.
- Work with several video ads-servers and video players.
- Work with the product team on new features, product enhancements and reporting requests from publishers
- Daily Optimization – Monitor each partner's revenue and performance closely, setup new demand partners, create and manage A/B tests (new rates, new server environments, new ad tags, blacklist domains, blacklist geo’s), update rates platforms, and traffic quality monitoring.
- Create video player tags for publishers, ensure domain approvals with demand partners.
- Working with publishers and sales teams to support requests, traffic campaigns and report on status.
- Provide support for any technical integration issues with publisher player tags.
- Manage test results – creating reports for the tests from multiple platforms, validation of test data, the conclusion of the test, conduct action items following the tests, reporting to all the relevant stakeholders.
It will be awesome if you have:
- BA/BS Degree
- At least 3 years of video advertising experience, publisher or demand side.
- Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- “No job is too small” attitude and eagerness to learn the monetization world.
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Big Advantage - previous experience working and managing O&O publishers.