Platform Sales Manager, Israel
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end?
EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences that deliver business results, changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest brands and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this one.
You are an experienced Sales Manager with a passion for the field, a drive for success and history working for a SaaS company and/or selling to enterprise clients. You will be a big part of expanding EX.CO's operations in the Israeli market, working with some of the biggest local advertisers and global tech companies. On a daily basis you will need to identify business opportunities, build relationships, present to potential clients, negotiate and provide the best solutions to the client’s needs.
- 3+ years experience as a Sales Manager, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Quata carrying with proven experience in meeting KPIs.
- Experience demoing tech products and applying a consultative sales approach.
- Experience and proficiency working with CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience building and managing an extensive pipeline
- Strong communication skills, experience presenting to and working closely with senior executives/C-level executives.
- Self starter, proactive approach, great energy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the content/martech/publishing space - a plus.
- Proficient in English and Hebrew.