Office Administrator - Part time
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end? EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences, changing the way content and advertising are created and consumed, globally. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest advertisers and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve editorial and branded content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a friendly, energetic Office Administrator to run the EX.CO NYC office .
You will support the administrative and day-to-day office tasks and act as the contact person for any administrative and maintenance office needs. This individual work with several business units to ensure all office operations run smoothly.
- Managing and maintaining office services: cleaning services, AC, coffee & water machine, courier deliveries, watering plants etc.
- Maintaining kitchen & general supplies: refreshments, office supplies, paper toilet etc.
- Greeting guests & working with suppliers
- Perform accounting tasks, including going to bank, invoicing and budget tracking.
- Support welfare activities, happy hours, fun days and any other special events.
- 1-2 years of experience in a service-oriented position.
- Must be open to flexible working hours: 50% position, some days needed to work in the morning and some days afternoon. The office working hours are 9am – 6pm.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Creative with the ability to prioritize
- A proactive nature.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook