Manager of UK Platform Sales
EX.CO (Formally Playbuzz) is a tech platform for engaging content experiences that deliver business results and is changing the way content is created and consumed. In the past 7 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest brands and publishers (Now TV, UK Government, Lego, Beiersdorf and many more). Using our platform, they serve content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide.
Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this one.
You’re an experienced sales manager with a background successfully selling SaaS products to exceed your goals. You’re passionate about building new offerings and coming up with innovative ways to get clients excited. You’re energetic and independent, and you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
As Manager of Platform Sales for the UK, you will be the sole person leading enterprise sales for the company’s SaaS platform. You will be in charge of identifying qualified enterprise leads, helping potential clients understand how our platform can lead them to create their best performing content and reach their business goals. You will be joining a growing team of sellers and marketers who live and breathe our product and our market. You’ll be a key part in crafting our sales strategy for the year, and executing on it, filling and driving the sales pipeline.
Long story short, you will
- Drive SaaS platform enterprise sales in the UK market, expand customer base and generate new revenue to meet aggressive goals
- Create a methodical, scalable, data driven sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Maintain close relationships with senior executives and decision makers at enterprise businesses of different industries
- Identify new business opportunities, follow-up and build a robust sales pipeline of potential prospects
- Pitch our product remotely and in person - including product demonstrations and proposals - while being able to demonstrate its strengths and differentiation from other products in the market
- Work with CRM data to manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
And will be awesome if you have
- 3 to 5 (or more) years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Solid experience at Manager level and almost ready to step up to Director level
- Demonstrated ability to develop an effective sales strategy and execute on it
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation & outbound prospecting
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level marketing executives
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills (presentation skills)
- Self starter, highly motivated, self-reliant, hands-on approach, creative thinker, able to succeed in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment