Technical AdOps US
When was the last time you really read an article (or a job description) from beginning to end?
EX.CO is a tech platform for engaging content experiences that deliver business results, changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 8 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest brands and publishers (CBS, Unilever, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball and many more). Using our platform, they serve content that their audiences actually choose to consume - rather than avoid - and get unique audience insights for targeting and segmentation. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, and we have 4 offices worldwide. Do you love to build, innovate and disrupt? If so, you better read this one.
Long story short, you will:
- Work with team members globally to ensure timeliness of operations and proper communication.
- Daily Optimization – setup new demand partners, new rates, new server environments, test new ad tags, blacklist domains, blacklist geo’s, monitor performance (fill rate, revenue), update rates platforms, and traffic quality monitoring.
- Working with publisher and sales teams to support requests, traffic campaigns and report on status.
- Provide support for any technical integration issues with publisher tags.
- Liaise with AdOps and Technical AM to analyze partner performance and identify optimizations to increase revenue and partner success
- Give feedback to the product team on feature requests, product enhancements and reporting requests from publishers
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and reporting issues, escalating to Tech, Data or AdOps teams when needed
- Monitor each partners revenue and performance closely, and communicate changes to key stakeholders
And will be awesome if you have:
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Video Advertising, Media Buying & General understanding of the online video advertising industry a strong advantage.
- Familiar with video SSPs and different types of integrations.
- Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences.
- Strong computer skills.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- “No job is too small” attitude and eagerness to learn the monetization world.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.