EX.CO is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 8 years, we have been building partnerships with the world’s largest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Major League Baseball, BBC, Netflix, and many more) to help them drive audience engagement and revenue using our platform. We are backed by great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, with offices worldwide.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented Help Desk Specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provide technical assistance and ongoing support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware (Windows/Mac/Linux).
- Respond to queries in person/ phone / Mail.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Work closely with company employees in order to provide solutions to their demands and problems.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, VPN, and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Ensure security compliance to industry standards.
- At least 1-year help-desk experience with Windows and MAC OS.
- Basic security and Networking
- Corporate IT: OKTA, Gmail for Business, MS office and tools, Antivirus, VPN.
- Work with IT ticketing system according to priorities.
- Fluent English