Full Stack Developer (UKR)
EX.CO is changing the way content is created and consumed, globally. In the past 8 years, we have been making magic with the world’s biggest publishers and brands (Huffpost, ESPN, Unilever, Major League Baseball, Netflix, and many more), who tell their most important stories with our platform’s interactive storytelling tools.
Data is one of the greatest strengths of EX.CO. With 16K publishers delivering content to 242M+ active users every month, we do great things: Big Data Analysis, Insights for our Publishers and Brands, Challenging data modeling and more.
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Leading and mentoring junior developers in your team.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with web development, using React and Nodejs.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Experience in leading design and architecture related activities.
- Proven experience working in a startup and corporate companies, meaning you will be expected to be organized and committed to the highest code quality along with handling context switches.
- Great attitude towards work and people.
- Experience with micro-services development.
- Experience with remote R&D team collaboration.